- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
It’s important to keep your Fairfield Glade gutter system in top-notch condition so it can continue to protect your home and keep water from forming around your foundation, causing costly repairs. To keep your gutter system running smoothly, you’ll need to install gutter guards, which help prevent debris from clogging your gutters. Here are three […]
Most homeowners don’t realize just how important a roof inspection is. Nor do they have inspections as often as they should, and sometimes they wait to have someone check out their roof when they begin to suspect there’s a major problem. Major problems usually mean major money. Regular roof inspections can help you find small […]